- Dsylexia / Dysgraphia – Do we still need to use handwriting?
- Do you forget things easily? Dyslexic people can be helped with brain training
- Dyslexia – I’m Not Marking This Mess, I can see his face ready to blow
- Tests – UK came 21st out of 24 Countries. This is a disgrace!
- England’s young adults trail world in literacy and maths
- Apps for young children
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Brain Training
- Child Development
- Computer Studies
- Dyslexia Information
- Dyslexia Taining Courses
- Education Generally
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)
- Schools, General
- jc economics tuition on It’s Adult Learners Week!
- GCSE Maths on Dyslexic PC faced ‘unfair treatment’ by Sellafield force – waiting result
- jasa karikatur murah on 10 ways to increase your brain power
- Dyslexia Lady on Breast-feeding increases babies IQ, Harvard Study Suggests
- Heather on Diagram showing how dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD & Asperger’s Syndrome overlap
TagsActors ADHD ADHD Genetic Link Adults Apps Assessments Auditory Processing Books Celebrities Computers Conference diet Dietry Dumb! Dysgraphia dyslexia Dyslexia Authors Famous People Gifted hand-writing Health hearing problems Information Language Skills Maths Memory Memory Training Music phonological problems Poems Poetry pre-schoolers reading Roadshow School Drop-Outs Singing Speakers Spelling Stupid! Tests training course TV's Video Video Games writing
Category Archives: Dyscalculia
There has been a surge in advances in technology powering assistive devices for people with different abilities. Much sought-after among them is an array of websites and applications [..]
i have an awful time with face-name association, like most dyscalculaics. i’ve found ways to get other pieces of information into my head in ways that i can [..]
The next set of workshops is in Ann Arbor, MI on Thursday, August 18 Sterling Heights, MI on Friday, August 19 Learn about how nutrition, retained primitive reflexes, [..]
Learner drivers with conditions such as dyspraxia, which affects hand-eye coordination, spatial awareness and short-term memory can find it even more challenging than most to get their licence.
Dyscalculia & MLD Tour – Part 2 with Fil Came, Learning Works This half-day event follows on from where last year’s finished and will offer a fuller range [..]
Date for your Diaries: Dyslexia Awareness Week 30/11/11. Excellent information at: www.dyslexiaa2z.com. ‘Raising Awareness of Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyspraxia, ADHD.’
A disorder that impairs math skills, dyscalculia, has been described as the poor cousin of dyslexia, even though their occurrence rate is roughly similar. How poor a cousin? [..]
About a week ago I was reading The Independent, and this headline caught my eye: ‘Can’t add up? Don’t despair – you may suffer from dyscalculia. Ever since [..]